Dear Interested Party, PASTIFICIO FANTASIA di COGLIATI & C. SNC has great respect for the privacy of Users. Data that Users may disclose through the website will be treated with the utmost care and with all the tools necessary to ensure their security, in full compliance with current legislation to protect data confidentiality. We wish to inform you that “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
- DATA CATEGORIES: the object of the processing may be your personal data, such as:
a. Data collected automatically. During normal operation, the computer systems and applications used to operate this website detect data (the transmission of which is implicit in Internet communication protocols) that may be associated with identifiable users. Collected data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the methods used to submit the requests to the server, the size of the response files (successful, error etc.) and other parameters pertaining to the user’s operating system, browser and IT environment, name of the internet service provider (ISP), visit date and time, visitor’s referral page and exit page.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Pastificio Fantasia di Cogliati & C. SNC Via dell’Industria 8/10 23883 Brivio (LC) VAT number 02159330139, who can be contacted by phone at +39 0399273026 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data held by the Data Controller is collected directly from Data Subjects.
- D.P.O. CONTACT DETAILS: The Data Controller has not appointed this figure.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The purpose and legal basis for processing your data are as follows:
- For data collected automatically, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the data controller, and the purpose is to ensure and improve the web browsing experience.
- For data provided voluntarily by the user, the legal basis is consent. For sending emails to our addresses, the purpose is to send responses to specific requests made by the user; for the forms, the purpose is indicated in the specific information.
- For cookies and plugins: please refer to the specific cookies policy http://pastificiofantasia.it/.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits applicable to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies, private companies, third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, etc.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY: This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union, in particular, through the social media plugins and the Google Analytics service.
Transfer of data is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, which exempts from specific authorisations.
- RETENTION PERIOD: On the basis of the retention limitation principle (Article 5, GDPR), the verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically. In particular:
- automatically collected data are processed for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the website and to check its regular operations, also for security purposes or according to the deadlines established by law.
- Data voluntarily provided by the user will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or in line with legally required periods.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: Data Subjects always have the right to request the Data Controller for access to their data, the correction or deletion, limitation of processing or the possibility to oppose to the processing, request data portability, revoke consent to the processing of data asserting these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Data Controller. Data Subjects may also lodge complaints with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATORY NATURE OF CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory during the navigation of our website to enable the correct provision of the service according to points E.1 and E.2 of the aforementioned purposes. The consent of your data for points E.3 is optional and will not compromise the provision of the service in any way.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be used for processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations binding on the Data Controller. Your data will be processed using computerised methods, hard copy media or any other suitable type of storage system, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 1, point F of the GDPR.
- FINAL NOTES AND UPDATING METHODS: This information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in this website. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard; therefore, the user is invited to periodically check this page to stay up to date on the latest legislative developments. The previous versions of this information can always be requested from the Data Controller.